Pelican™ 9600 Modular Light: New linear system work lighting.
Now it’s easy to light up long stretches of rail track, roads and tunnels without the hassles of conventional heavyweight light towers. Chain up to 34 Pelican™ 9600 Modular Light heads to produce over 100,000 combined lumens of bright LED light and evenly cover more than 350 yards (321 meters), all powered by one generator.
Engineered with side and end mount bracket attachment points, plus a stand system that can extend up to 10 feet, the Pelican™ 9600 Modular Light is ready to mount to fences, hang overhead or stand on its own.
Travel safe and pack tight. Built with tough Polycarbonate recessed lenses and internal shock supports, the Pelican 9600 Modular Light is built to survive rough terrain and accidental drops. In fact these units are drop tested from 6 feet onto concrete, proof that this latest design is built to take punishment. Plus, the Pelican 9600 Modular Light heads and bases are designed to stack and stay together, with detachable cords and poles for compact shipping and storage.
Stretch out the daylight with the Pelican™ 9600 Modular Light.
- Connect multiple light heads from one power source
- 14 LED’s per light head
- 3,000 lumens per light head
- Adjustable light beam
- Pole, base, cable accessories available
- Head (L×W×D): 18.31 x 8.27 x 4.72 in (46.5 x 21 x 12 cm)
- Light Head Height (min): 72.00″ (182.9 cm)
- Light Head Height (max): 114.00″ (289.6 cm)
- Cord Length: 552.00″ (1402.1 cm)
- Weight: 9.04 lbs (4.1 kg)