Whether for recreational or professional use, the yellow 9480 Remote Area Lighting System from Pelican will shine a bright light on your activity, with a maximum output of 4,000 lumens and a maximum runtime of 28 hours.
Weather-resistant thanks to its polypropylene copolymer housing, the RALS delivers 4,000 lumens on high, 3,000 on medium, and 1,000 on low. There’s also a flashing mode for emergency signaling. The head contains 8 powerful LEDs and delivers a beam of light with a wide 125° spread. When the 24″ mast is deployed, the head can be rotated 340°. To provide you with an uninterrupted operation, the battery pack features a modular design and can be easily replaced with a fully charged pack within seconds. It contains a rechargeable 12V sealed lead acid battery which will last from 6 to 28 hours, depending on a selected brightness mode. The pack also has a built-in battery status indicator and a silicone rubber control keypad. Additionally, this lighting system has a built-in Bluetooth and can be operated remotely from a free iOS app.
For easy carrying the system has a long handle and steel pins for attaching an included shoulder strap. Also included with this lighting system is a power cord.
WARNING – FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY: This heavy-duty product is intended for commercial/industrial use only; it is not intended or appropriate for ordinary consumer household use.
- Up to 4,000 lumens (calculated)
- Up to 28 hrs of run time
- 3 pre-set light output levels
- Built Pelican tough
- Full time battery level indication with low level flashing indicator
- Deployable mast with 340 degree rotation
- Multiple deployment positions
- Convenient shoulder strap
- Quick release / Hot swappable battery design with 12 volt power supply
- Free app with Bluetooth® wireless technology controls multiple units. App runs on iPhone devices
- Head (L×W×D): 8.25 x 5.75 x 2.25 in (21 x 14.6 x 5.7 cm)
- Closed (L×W×D): 15.50 x 6.50 x 10.25 in (39.4 x 16.5 x 26 cm)
- Light Head Height (max): 23.75″ (60.3 cm)
- Weight: 27.50 lbs (12.5 kg)