Introducing the Pelican 9455 RALS, the world’s first Class I Division 1, ATEX Zone 0 and IECEx ia safety certified remote area light. Now you can take remote area lighting to hazardous areas around the globe. The 125° beam angle along with up to 1,600 lumens and providing up to 10 hours of run time, the 9455 will support full work shifts and deliver safe situational awareness. Weighing only 16 pounds and completely collapsible, makes for easy carry and quick set ups. The dual light modes, High/Low provide flexible options and is equipped with a 30 minute visible low battery warning indicator.
From confined spaces to tight manholes, nothing stops the Pelican 9455 RALS from illuminating the work site, safely.
The repair of the 9455 needs to be conducted by a certified Pelican Products repair center due to the requirements of the safety certificate.
WARNING – FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY: This heavy-duty product is intended for commercial/industrial use only; it is not intended or appropriate for ordinary consumer household use.
- Class I Division 1, ATEX Zone 0, IECEx ia safety certified
- Up to 1,600 lumens
- Up to 10 hours run time
- NiMH rechargeable battery
- High / Low lighting modes
- Low battery indicator
- Hi Vis safety yellow
- Head (L×W×D): 8.26 x 5.71 x 1.97 in (21 x 14.5 x 5 cm)
- Closed (L×W×D): 15.35 x 7.87 x 9.06 in (39 x 20 x 23 cm)
- Light Head Height (max): 31.50″ (80 cm)
- Cord Length: 12.60″ (32 cm)
- Weight: 16.00 lbs (7.3 kg)
Please contact us for accessory and replacement part options