Regardless of the season or environment, the 2690 HeadsUp LiteTM headlamp won’t leave you in the dark. With 74 lumens of LED light, 11 hours of battery run time and weighing in at 4.1 ounces, it’s brighter, more efficient, compact and lighter than other headlamps in its class. It’s abundant safety approvals (Class I II III Division 1) allow for use in some of the most volatile of environments. The no-nonsense rotary bezel switch is easy to operate, even when wearing bulky gloves.
The 2690 is made of impact and chemical resistant ABS and it’s water resistant for all-weather use. It comes with an adjustable and comfortable cloth strap, as well as a heavy duty rubber strap that will not slip off your climbing helmet or hard hat.
The 2690 HeadsUp LiteTM headlamp is engineered for those who take the outdoors seriously.
Use your head. Get the 2690 HeadsUp LiteTM headlamp from Pelican.
The 2690 is now IECEx underground mining approved.
- Built Pelican tough
- Hands-free design
- Cloth and Rubber Straps Included
- Class I, Class II, Class III – Division 1 Safety Certified
- 60 Lumens output
- White LED emitter
- Type: Rotating switch
- Location: Head
- Large knurled knob for easy use even with gloves
- Chemical and impact resistant ABS thermoplastic polymer housing
- IPX7-rated, submersible to 3.3′ up to 30 minutes
- Adjustable head angle for precise beam placement
- Comfortable adjustable cloth strap
- Rubber strap for slip-resistant use with helmets
- Length: 2.81″ (7.1 cm)
- Weight With Batteries: 4.1 oz (116 gr)
- Weight Without Batteries: 2.8 oz (79 gr)
- Switch Type: One-handed Rotary Switch
- Light Modes: On / Off
- Battery Size: AAA
- Battery Type: Alkaline
- Battery Quantity: 3
- Batteries Included: yes
- Volts: 4.5 v
- Lamp Type: LED
- Lamp Life: 10000 hrs
- Certifications: Class I, Division 1 / Class II, Division 1 / Class III, Division 1 / IECEx ia